Well after helping design the processors for the new Xbox 360 we were given one as a nice bonus! These are our gamertags for both Rachel and myself. She plays Zuma primarily and I play anything under the sun.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The next Netflix?

Well I finally put some of my money where my mouth is. I bought 10,000 shares of a penny stock yesterday. Gameznflix (GZFX) is the name of the company. Its the only online site that rents out both DVD's and video games. Chances are I'll lose my investment but hey a guy can dream can't he?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally would like to see more...ummm graphic pictures of the fetus. Preferably ones that show us if it's a boy or a girl. Or, you could just tell us all and make life easier. Because yes, I will continue to bother you about this until you give in! Love you guys.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home